Thursday, July 9, 2015

Links I favorited about data science

I had a few weeks on where I used Twitter mostly on my phone. So I started blindly favoriting tweets that could be usefull. This blog post is mostly for me to curate all these data related links. If it comes in handy for others the better. I try to sort them a bit after topics... hat tips go to all the data scientists that show an immigrant like me some interesting things (too lazy to list them right now...)

General Methods and algorithms


R

  • R introduction plus text mining course -  @StatsInTheWild is probably my favorite twitter handle
  • dplyr tutorial - I still live in a dplyr less world. Which I guess I should regret every time I write df[df[,'Stat1']>0 & df [,'Stat2']>2,] - people might call that dumb, I call it oldschool
  • ggrepel: I finally can use the ggplot package for messy textplots 

Python

Other languages



No comments:

Post a Comment